Social Icons

Wednesday 8 July 2009

A small review - Sims 3

A small review - Sims 3

Sims 3 logo.
Sims 3
The Sims 2 was the best selling game ever with more expansion packs than I have fingers and toes. Sims 3 was released recently and is topping sales charts everywhere. All over the internet you can see there is a lot of hype and excitement about the new Sims 3. I have never played Sims and was curious to see what the fuzz was all about. Boldly I ventured where I never ventured before and got the new Sims 3.
 

Almost immediately you get an idea why this series is so successful. Starting the game you are filled with a sense of wonder… There are so many things to see and do, you want your Sim to experience it all. Like a good parent you just want what is best for your Sim.

A few hours into the game I realize I am not a very good parent.
 

While my Sim was sitting and watching television I had some time to take stock. My Sim watch too much tv, hardly ever exercise, the kitchen is stacked with dirty dishes and he is always late for work. Long story short, the little Sim is living my life.
 

I was stunned to realize that I created my own version of the real world in the virtual world of the Sims. It’s like looking into a mirror.
 

So if you want a glimpse into your own life, play Sims for a while.
 

---------------

If you have a mad scientist inside you, go check out how much fun you can have experimenting on these poor Sims - Exploring the Mysteries of the Mind with Sims 3.

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA HA: “Like a good parent you just want what is best for your Sim."

    Funny. I think I will rather stay clear of this game. Already have too many addictions.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sponsor