Social Icons

Thursday 28 May 2009

Confessions of a pirate

Confessions  of a pirate


I would never pirate games. Ok I have pirated a few games. Well Ok, I have pirated the hell out of a lot of games.

Recently I don’t pirate any more. Why? It is a hassle. Downloading the game takes forever, cracking the game usually makes your anti-virus go crazy because there is normally a virus / Trojan hidden in the crack and finally after going through all that, the game does not work. Buying the game is just easier. (And for the first time in my life a got a few spare $$$)

I mention this; because the guys over at The Pirate Bay have been found guilty of piracy and each have gotten a year in jail + some huge fines.

But you don’t have to pirate games, to get some free games. Here is a list of 25 excellent free games on gameplayer.com.au.

I am certainly going to check out Mech Commander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sponsor