Social Icons

Thursday 19 February 2009

Free stuff

This is another one for people that likes free stuff.

A site called s60 is giving away a free N-Gage game to everyone willing to become a s60 Ambessador.

It works like this: you register as a user on the s60 website:
http://www.s60.com/

Once joined you join the N-Gage level 2 campaign.

They then give you an activition code, to ANY N-Gage game of your choice. Well almost any, there are lots to choose from.

All you have to do then is play the game, tell other people about the game and write a report about what other people are saying about the game.

It took some time before I received my activation code, (i waited for a day before i got my code).
BUT! i just received my code in the mail and i am on my way to go and collect my free game! o yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sponsor